Global SAP CO Inhouse Consultant (m/w) - Wien
Our customer is an internationally-oriented
group that develops, produces and sells highly specialised rubber products. The
products range from hydraulic and industrial hose, conveyor belts, moulded
parts such as handrails, and industrial profiles, through to examination,
protective and surgical gloves. With these quality products, our customer has
been well positioned for almost 200 years and has distributions in more than
The Location of our Customer is close to Hauptbahnhof Vienna, up to 100% Homeoffice is possible.
Senior SAP in-house Consultant for CO or SAP Key-User CO
Blueprint (functional and technical specifications) and Customizing of ERP solutions (SAP)
Conducting and facilitating international rollouts, workshops and trainings
Technical process analysis and design, apply Best Practices
International roll-out of new IT and ERP solutions
- University / College or adequate working experience
- Highly skilled in SAP CO module (more than 5 years experience)
- Strong integrational know how to MM / SD / FI
- Preferable SAP S/4 HANA project/migration experience and Fiori know-how
- Good understanding of underlying business processes (product costing, cost object controlling, profitability analysis, profit center accounting, cost center accounting and planning)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- An international environment with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary), Asia (China, India, Malaysia, Thailand) and America (USA).
- Good development opportunities and comprehensive further training are guaranteed.
- An interesting challenge with attractive general conditions within the Semperit Group.
- Modern digital working tools with laptop and IPhone
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Jobticket Vienna
Für diese Position wird je nach Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung ein Brutto-Jahreseinkommen ab € 80.000,- pro Jahr geboten. Die Bereitschaft zur Überzahlung ist je nach Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung vorhanden!